All Categories

Candle light brought down yearly income to hold

Candle light burnts down a house at 3, Asala street isolo Lagos State.

At around 2am on monday this tragic to took place when a young girl light up a candle and left the house to watch TV at their neighbors apartment.

Information gathered from the victims indicate her mother was admitted at the hospital.

Lagos State fire service were able to put off the fire with no major casualty except for the damages property.

And in good heart of the chairman isolo local government council gave the same of two hundred and fifty thousand naira only to the victims.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker