|FEBRUARY 2017, TRAINING |
| COURSE OVERVIEW |
Procurement plays a critical role in every
organization’s (private or public) ability to meet its goals and
objectives, yet it also constitutes a high-risk function. Procurement
constitutes a significant proportion of gross national product and
overall expenditure in all countries.
It is central to the efficient delivery of
services as well as infrastructure and has been identified as “sine qua
non” for good governance. The procurement of projects (goods, works and
services) is a function which involves series of processes, hence prone
This course has been packaged to enhance the
| TRAINING OBJECTIVES |
Specifically, by the end of the course, participants will be able to
• Detect and avoid the risks in every stage of the procurement processes.
• Ensure that procurement officers complies with legal requirements of competition;
• Understand the roles of BPP and the anti-graft agencies in Procurement Management.
• Determine achievement of “value for money” in Procurement operations.
• Prevent and detect the risk of Fraud and corruption in the procurement processes.
• Analyse organizational context, systems and procedures for:
a. Segregation of functions, internal procurement planning and approval processes
b. Assessment of risk at each step of the
| COURSE CONTENT/MODULES |
| Date: |
February 13 – 14, 2017
| How to Register |
1. Register for the course by paying into any of the following accounts on or before
2. Send your Name, organization and scanned copy of your teller to firstname.lastname@example.org
| For more info: |
Call: 08052774289, 08051034040
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Nigerian Institution of Surveyors